Unlock the real power of digitization with comprehensive Human Resource Management Software. Our cloud-based HR management system makes it easy to manage your HR processes and complex functions seamlessly. The automated HR management software will be your one-stop solution assisting you in making meaningful HR decisions.
Awedus’s cutting-edge human resource software enables small and medium businesses to manage all HR activities from hire to retire.
- Resume Management – Resume Upload, Candidate and Resume search and Accept Resume in all formats
- Applicant Tracking system, Centralize Communication, Archive Applicants
- User Friendly and Intuitive Interface
- Recruitment Analytics Dashboard and reporting
- Collaborative Recruitment – Share Candidates with team members, share notes and candidate evaluations, Assign different stages
- Manage User Roles and permissions
- Schedule Interviews and assign to respective team members
- Awedus’ top-notch Human Resource Management Software lets you maintain a list of annual holidays easily by controlling leave balance, leave notifications, and more. Moreover, it will aid employees in planning their holidays.
- The process of reassigning an absent employee's task can also be transformed with our simple yet powerful holiday management module.
- Awedus Human Resource Management Software helps the HR and accounting managers calculate Payroll, taxes, sick leaves, and holidays.
- The salary calculation is based on attendance, bonuses, deduction, net pay, and predefined salary structure. The system will generate payslips automatically, and employees can view month wise salary slips instantly.
24/7 customer support
Our team is here to give you personalized support within the hour - available 24/7. Join daily live webinars, watch our tutorials, or browse through our knowledge base
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manage Employees Effectively
Help in Recruitment Management
Attendance & Leaves Management
Fast Payroll Processing
Helps in Appraisal Planning
Accurate TDS Management
Employee Document Management
There are several advantages to a cloud-based solution, some of which are:
Cost efficiency: Hosting, deploying, scaling, and maintaining cloud infrastructure is more economic than doing so for servers hosted locally.
Security and uptime: We offer a very secure cloud-based server that guarantees 24/7/365 and 99.99% availability and extra security to our system.
Paperless experience: During this pandemic time and the new reality we live in, utilizing tools that allow you to onboard your employees remotely is priceless. With AwedusHR, you can onboard, train, update, operate, and support the platform remotely making sure you and your loved ones are safe and out of harm’s way.
More frequent updates: Utilizing a cloud infrastructure allows us to add new features and refine existing ones with minimum disturbance to your daily operations and at more frequent intervals.